Ways to Scan to Computer using HP Photosmart 6510
Scanning with the all in one printer HP Photosmart 6510 is quite time-effective. All, you need is to place your document and begin printing by the touching the Start button. But on many occasions you will feel difficulty in finding your computing device on the printer, so you need to list it manually. This usually occurs when you have disabled the Manage Scan to a computer on Windows 7 devices. Enable this option and start scanning with your HP all-in-one Photosmart 6510 printer. To know more, call upon the HP Scanner Support Number.
The below-given steps include both the ways; enabling the manage scan to the computer and the how to complete the scan. But make sure you have the Photoshop 6510 printer already installed on your computer.
Steps to scan using the HP Photosmart 6510 model:
- Click Start “button” from the left corner of your screen and select Devices and Printers.
- Now double tap on the HP Photosmart 6510.
- Click twice on the HP Printer assistant
- Click on Manage Scan to Computer
- Click on Enable button to enable the Manage Scan to Computer.
- Provide the document in the scanner’s glass bed and then hit the Scan icon on the Photosmart 6510 touch screen
- Choose Computer option
- Now choose the name of your computer from the list
- Choose the “To file” scan types from all the options available on the screen.
- You will see the Photo option to create a JPEG file and the Document option will create the PDF file.
- Click on NO option you see on the screen if you want to scan a single item at a time and choose “Yes” if you are looking to add another item to the scanning queue.
- Once you are done scanning the document, it will be saved in the “My document” folder that is available on your computing device. The file name will be Scan001.
If you are having trouble while scanning using the printer, check the activity of your antivirus as it can keep you from getting the desired result from your scanner. In such cases, you need to disable the antivirus to continue the use of a scanner. Alternatively, you can install and uninstall the Photosmart 6510 program to see if the issue fixes.
If nothing works, call upon HP Support Phone Number instantly. You will be helped with remote assistance by certified techies. HP Customer Service is available all across the clock to help the troubled users. Dial the toll-free number and you will be guided through the best solution of the time. You can also reach the technical support team to fix the technical errors related to any HP printer or scanner. The support services are the hub of solutions to all printing and scanning issues you are encountering.View More: http://brooklynne.net/profiles/blogs/how-to-print-from-an-hp-laptop